Orange County Restaurant Week will celebrate its 10th Anniversary from Sunday, March 4th through Saturday, March 10th kicking off the event with the yearly Launch Party that will have a variety of restaurants and amazing cocktails! Every year this event is so much fun! See my photos throughout this article for past years’ festivities!
See Launch Party Details below:
When: March 3, 2018
Where: Marriott Irvine Spectrum
7905 Irvine Center Drive, Irvine California 92618
Time: General Admission 2pm – 5pm VIP: 1pm – 5pm
Buy tickets for the launch party here –> Launch party.
In honor of the 10th anniversary of Orange County Restaurant Week, many participating restaurants will be showcasing a special $10 cocktail featuring Chambord Liqueur, Don Julio Tequila, Baileys Irish Cream, Ketel One Vodka or Bulleit Whiskey. Visit http://www.OCRestaurantWeek.com for more details.
With more than 150 participants, each of the restaurants will be offering diners a wide variety of options, from casual and family friendly establishments, to upscale and fine dining, participating restaurants will offer special three-course menus, many with a cocktail or signature item at no additional charge. Participating restaurants will offer prix-fixe menus within the following price categories: lunch for $10, $15 or $20, and dinner for $20, $30, $40, $50, and $80.
See the full list of restaurants participating in OC Restaurant Week below!
- Andrei’s Restaurant – Irvine
- Angelina’s Pizzeria Napoletana – Irvine
- Back Bay Bistro– Newport Beach
- Chapter One: the modern local– Santa Ana
- CUCINA enoteca – Irvine
- CUCINA enoteca – Newport Beach
- Dory Deli– Newport Beach
- Memphis Cafe– Costa Mesa
- Prego Mediterranean– Tustin
- Provenance– Newport Beach
- Puesto Los Olivos – Irvine
- Puesto Park Place – Irvine
- Royal Hawaiian– Laguna Beach
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House– Irvine
- Sapphire Laguna– Laguna Beach
- SOCIAL Costa Mesa
- Stag Bar + Kitchen– Newport Beach
- Sundried Tomato American Bistro & Catering– San Juan Capistrano
- Taco Rosa – Irvine
- Taco Rosa – Newport Beach
- Tanner’s– Huntington Beach
- The Country Club– Costa Mesa
- THE RANCH Restaurant & Saloon– Anaheim
- Twenty Eight– Irvine
- URBANA Mexican Gastronomy– Anaheim
- Villa Roma Argentine & Italian Cuisine– Laguna Hills
- Waterman’s Harbor– Dana Point
- Wild Goose Tavern– Costa Mesa
- Woody’s Wharf– Newport Beach
“Over the past decade, I’ve witnessed OC Restaurant Week become Orange County’s most treasured culinary event, showcasing the many talented chefs and innovative restaurants we are lucky to have in our backyard,” explained Pamela Waitt, president of the OC Restaurant Association. “OC Restaurant Week has become a true culinary celebration that greatly impacts both restaurants and members of the community, which uses it as a week to come together and reconnect with family and friends.”
2018 OC Restaurant Week is made possible by the Orange County Restaurant Association, Orange Coast Magazine, Los Angeles Times, Melissa’s Produce, The Fork Report, 95.5 KLOS, Fisher & Paykel, Ketel One Vodka, Chambord, Celebrity Cruises, Fashion Island, The Irvine Spectrum, Destination Irvine, Don Julio, Bulleit Whiskey, Marriott Irvine Spectrum, Bailey’s, OCWeekly and OCfoodies.
Every year the launch party is an amazing time! I hope to see you there and please enjoy as many restaurants as possible during this delicious week of Orange County dining fun!