Have you ever noticed the Visa Signature Logo on your credit card? I happen to have one of these cards, actually this is my second one and I never knew what the significance of it was, so I decided to research…I found that apparently Visa Signature credit cards have many awesome benefits!
Visa Signature card benefits include a variety of different deals for a variety of different things, including Travel, Signature Events, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Reimbursement, Warranty Manager Service, and Purchase Security. See below for some details of what is included in each of these categories. 🙂
Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Receive auto coverage for damage due to collision or theft.
Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- You’re eligible to receive reimbursement for your losses when you pay for tickets with your Visa Signature card.
- Rely on 24-hour, toll-free referral dispatch for emergency roadside assistance services like towing, fuel delivery, and more.
Warranty Manager Service
- Protect and manage your purchases. Register products and extend manufacturers’ repair warranties.
- Eligible purchases are replaced, repaired, or reimbursed for the first 90 days from the date of purchase in the event of theft, damage due to fire, vandalism, accidentally discharged water, or certain weather conditions.
- Choose from a large variety of luxury hotels that include free perks, tours, transportation, attractions, cruises, shuttle buses
- Over 900 luxury hotels around the world. Hundreds under $299/night
- 7 exclusive benefits:
- Free in-room Internet
- Automatic room upgrade upon arrival, when available
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- 3PM check-out, when available
- $25 food or beverage voucher
- VIP Guest status
- Best available rate guarantee
- Discounts at a variety of different retail stores and services
Example: E-Bags – $20 off orders of $100 or more, plus FREE US shipping, Offer valid: 1/1/2015 – 12/31/2015
- Food and wine – events, wine tastings, food tasting tours
Example: Visa Signature and Sonoma County Vintners offer cardholders the following year-round benefits at over 60 select Sonoma wineries which include:
- Two unique complimentary tastings per cardholder
- Savings on wine purchased same day in Tasting Room and non-wine purchases
- Savings on Reserve tastings and special wine-and-food pairings.
- Complimentary tasting details and benefits vary by winery and you may wish to call ahead to confirm winery benefits.
- A variety of discounts on different amusement parks, aquariums, and more
Example: LEGOLAND California Resort – 20% Off Single-Day Tickets at LEGOLAND® California Resort, Offer valid: 1/1/2015 – 12/31/2015
- A variety of discounts on different sporting events
Example of a signature sporting event: Free golf at Pebble Beach, courtesy of Visa Signature, with a two-night minimum stay; Offer valid: 12/18/2014 – 5/31/2015
To see more details about Visa Signature programs and the benefits they have to offer, see their weblink in my first paragraph for full details. 🙂 Have fun saving!
To see some other awesome credit cards I recommend see these articles here –> NO Foreign Transaction Fees Credit Card & an Awesome Travel Credit Card.
To subscribe to my blog to get weekly deals like these and other dynamic ways to save and to live champagne dreams on a beer budget, simply scroll down & enter your email address where it says to follow blog via email. You will then receive an email asking you to confirm subscription. Simply confirm subscription and you will be subscribed. 🙂 Thank you for your time and feel free to spread the word to others that want to learn all different kinds of ways to save money on food, travel, shopping, and products:) Please feel free to like my facebook page, Dani’s Decadent Deals as well to get daily deals everyday for everything from clothing, travel, restaurants, activities, adult events and kids’ events. 🙂 Have fun saving!!!
Oh wow these benefits are amazing. The benefit I get from my card is losing an extra 5$ when I have to enter my pin.
That is crazy! I have never heard of such a thing! Time to switch cards! 🙂
That’s good to know, shame I can’t get discount in record and junk shops…
I am sure you can get these benefits on any purchases you make anywhere you go:)
Most people dont realize a lot of credit cards come with these perks. I need to check out the perks on my card.
You definitely should because if they are not to good, you may want to switch to make sure you get a Visa Signature card! 🙂